Buy FCS II Al Merrick Shaper Tri Fins | BGS Bali - Best Surf Shop
FCS II Kolohe Andino Tri Fins
- Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release.
- Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
We do ship to Indonesia and worldwide.
For Indonesia, we use JNT/JNE One Day Express Delivery*.
For worldwide, we use FeDex Express Premium*.
Please note that for Surfboards shipment price vary depends on boards dimension, and destination. For Surfboards, please contact us before placing an order
You can message us directly via Messenger App on the website or call us at +62 878 61813103. We are happy to answer any questions about specific goods being shipped to worldwide locations.
In general our return policy is:100% Satisfaction guarantee. We are happy to refund of replace any goods once arrived if they are found to not be exactly as ordered.
Contact us through this page and we will assist you to do refund/return. All we ask is that you pay return postage and duties (if any) on your purchase. Please return your goods with original labeling and packaging unworn/unused, in the condition you received it.
We have the rights to decline your request if we found your goods arrived without original labeling and packaging, already worn/used, and not in the condition you received.